COMPASS RI Consultancy and Mentoring Scheme for high-tech SMEs
Are you a European startup/SME in biomedicine, nanotechnology or cyber security interested in adopting socially responsive approach in your business, but don’t know how to start?
If so, apply by 21 September 2018 for “Consultancy and Mentoring Scheme” offered by EBN in the framework of COMPASS, and get tailored support for your business on the road to responsible innovation.
The scheme’s aim is to promote socially responsive approach in business and help 12 high-tech companies improve their business innovation strategy accordingly during a 6-month programme.
- get customized support and learn how to manage your research, development and innovation activities in a responsible and inclusive manner;
- receive mentoring services to define an Action Plan and take concrete steps towards the implementation of responsible innovation into your business practices;
- network with business and responsible innovation experts and other participating SMEs.
- access capacity building opportunities;
- Get visibility via COMPASS and COMPASS’ partners communication channels, etc.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Submit your application online (in English) by 21 September 2018 (EXTENDED); For any additional information see the full call description, and contact Chiara Davalli, EBN project manager in charge of the project.